The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Less Than 5 Weeks!!!

I cant believe I am really going, feels very surreal at the momment!! I am sooooo excited though, cant wait to get out there and start living the magic! I have a to do list a mile long that I want to do while I am out there......Visit all the parks, experience PI and all the bars - Jellyrolls, House of Blues, Motion, Paris Hilton Club, Chillers, Road trips to Miami - South Beach, all the sexy bars and resturants, shopping, cars, houses!! Vagas, Rockys, New York - Shopping!!!!!!!! Cocoa Beach learn to surf and go to Ron Johns Surf Shop, Daytonna Beach and go cruising in a big jeep, Go see a basket ball match, America football - Miami Dolphins! Down to the Keys and camp on the beach, watch the amazing sun rise and set, explore and play all at the same time!! The list goes on!!

I can not wait for this next year, going to be amazing!! Will have to keep pinching myself! Best thing is that I will be living and working with great peeps, we are going to have so much fun!

Well my visa forms have come through and visa appointment is booked for the 22nd August!! Very scared!! Hope they let me have one!!

My leaving do is 2wks!! Really looking forward to it, can say my goodbyes! So pleased that Chris is coming down and Colin too. Going to be a very good weekend!! Will post all the pictures so everyone can laugh at one another!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home