The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Animal Kingdom!!

I love this park, soo good!! As I have two days off wanted to make the most of it, so some of us went to Animal Kingdom for the day. It was such a lovely hot day, the sun was shinning all day, this why I wanted to live out here.


There is a new ride called Expedition Everest, which is were you get chased my a yete. Such a good ride we went on it twice.


We went on Safari and saw some of the animals but you need to get there early for that.


We watched the parade before heading to watch Festival of the Lion King, Wow this is amazing show we all had goose bumps and sung every song. I could watch it all day.


After the park closed we caught the bus to Disney MGM Studios to watch Fanasmic and go on couple of rides, but I camera ran out of memory so couldnt take anymore pictures. So will have to go back, hehe!! It was a brilliant show again I had goose bumps!!!
We were soo hungry so we went to Planet Hollywood in Downtown Disney for dinner was very yummy. Love Disney discount!!hehe.

I love it out here, cant wait to start work and create some magic!!! so chessey!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home