The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Friday, December 15, 2006

Rainy Day!!!!!!!!!

I was given the day off as we are quiet at work at the momment so I went to MGM with Chris and some of the newbies. The weather wasnt brilliant, but we still managed to walk around. We went on tower of terror and rocknroller coaster which I love. We were about to go on back stage lot when we head 4 for Dollar playing, they are brilliant so we sat down at listened to them for a while. After we watch the car stunt show which is good. As we walked out the sky was getting darker!!! We decided to go on RocknRoller coaster one more time. When we came out the heavens had opened and it was pouring down with rain and I mean pouring!!!!!!!!!!!! We brought some ponchos which kept us a bit dry but the bottom of my jeans were wet through!!!!!! So funny!!!!

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home