The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

LAS VEGAS!!!!!!!

Just to make you all even more jealous, Chris and I are off to Las Vegas for 5 days tomorrow. I cant wait, hoping to win lots of money so we dont have to work ever again!!!!!! not sure that will happen!! We are going to the Grand Canyon as well so we will see all the sights. And we just found out that it is NASCAR weekend so it is going to be busy!!!!

Bet you all cant wait for the pictures, so will see you in a few days. Never know we might be millionaires!!!!!!!!!! xxxx






2 Comments:

At 3:04 AM , Blogger Paleskin said...

Multiple exlamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind.

 
At 10:38 AM , Blogger Investrix said...

I am jealous! I've been wanting to go to Vegas for the past year since I was last there! Obviously thats how I found your site, by googling photos of Las Vegas! LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home