The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Visa Interview!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I went to London for my Visa Interview! Quite scarey! Found the Embassy, you couldnt miss it was sooo huge. There was alot of security around with guns!! So my interview was at 1:15pm and I didnt get out until 6pm!!! 5hours of waiting! There was a lot of people also waiting, felt a bit scarey! But all was fine, the guy asked if i was looking forward to working for Disney and why I wanted to represent my country!! Then he said that he was happy to APPROVE MY VISA! Yipeeeee! So now I have to wait to recieve it in the post then all i need to do it let Disney know so they can book my flights and then i am sorted!!!!!! So less than 3weeks to go!! AHHHHHH.

Well it is my leaving do this weekend, which will be good! Cant wait to see everyone dressed up! Will sad to say goodbye aswell though!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home