The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Rainforest Cafe

After Typhoon Lagoon meet up with some peeps for dinner, we went to Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney, I had heard so many good things about the resturant I couldnt wait to go there! It was amazing, really felt like you were in a rainforest. Food was good too, I had a shrimp and brazil pizza which was sooo yummy but couldnt finish it!!! so I took it home with me, love that you can do that out here!!


Loved this resturant will def be going back!!! They even had an indoor thunder and lightning storm!!!!

After dinner we had a wonder round Downtown Disney and had to have my picture taken with Pooh!! We also went in to the best Xmas shop!! cant wait for xmas now!!
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home