The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Xmas Dinner!!!!!

As most of us were working Xmas day, Mike and I decided to cook xmas dinner at mine on Saturday, We invited couple peeps round that we were meet at the intervews back in march. Also my roomies. It was a great success, we had roast turkey and duck, very yummy. We also had stuffing and pigs in blankets, sprouts, roast potato's and veg. It was soooooo yummy, really got in the christmas mood. Also had apple pie and champagne. Very proud of myself cooking for everyone, Mum you would be so pleased.

So weird not being at home. This year I am working but it will be a good laugh. Just wont be the same though, really miss everyone loads. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home