The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Clearwater

On Wednesday Chris and I headed to Clearwater beach on the west coast of Florida. It was a warm day with a few clouds in the sky. I love this beach, so beauitful!!! I took Chris to Crabby Bills, best seafood in town. Yummy yummy. After we walked along the beach to watch the sun go down. Really is lovely. There was lots of entainers on the pier wich were good to watch!!


P.s I am writing while i am coughing and snezzing!!!!!! I have to FLU!!!!!!!!! (and chris too) Poor us!!! hehe

1 Comments:

At 11:24 PM , Blogger Candice said...

so beautiful! I love Clearwater and I miss it! I miss you as well, how are things? How did the pub renovations go???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home