The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Monday, August 28, 2006

Weekend with Chris

Chris came down for the weekend from Great Yarmouth for my Leaving Do and spend some time together before America. Picked him up from the train station on Friday and showed him the sights of Southampton!! Then in the evening we went with Mum, Dad and Chloe down the beach for a bbq!! Very Yummy! It was a really nice evening until the sun went and it became very cold!! On Saturday Chris and I went across the Gospost Ferry to the Spinaker Tower in Portsmouth.
It is an amazing tower, the views across the solent to the Isle of Wright are beauitful! Will the miss the coast! On one of the viewing decks there is a glass floor which you can walk across!

Chris and I had a wonder round Gunwharf and had some lunch which was very yummy and felt very full after!! Needed it though for the drinking I was going to do in the evening!!


Chris did share the pudding with me, I wasnt a total Piggie!! hehe

We spent the rest of the afternoon setting up the garden for my leaving do in the evening!! Such a brilliant night!! On sunday didnt feel brilliant!! Shouldnt have drunk Wine through a straw, but Thank you kirsty for my Minnie glass, I love it!!! In the morning Dad cooked breakie on the BBQ which made us feel slightly better!! After we packed all the garden away and chilled out for a bit Chris and I went to Port Solent to have dinner and wonder away the marina. It was such a lovely evening!! We both felt as if we were in Florida!! hehe After dinner we drove up to Portsdown hill, sooo pretty it was jus getting dark you could see right across Portsmouth. Brilliant way to end the weekend! xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home