The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Love Work!!

So friday was my first day at work, started at 11am and finished at 6pm. It was a really good day, first I was trained in Greeter which is were we greet the guests to the Rose and Crown, check them in for a table, let them know if we have a wait. Really enjoyed interacting witht the guests. Then in the afternoon I was a Seater, which is pretty simple taking guests to their table, but Disney style you have to be cheesey and talk lots to them while walking to the table. Day went pretty quick, but it was very hot!! When are not so busy we have to go out on to the street in the UK pavilon and interact with the guests so we play football. Thats when it gets hot!!!
So this is me in my costume, bet you are all laughing. It is not too bad, bets wearing a black suit everyday!! hehe.


On Saturday I was greeter for the afternoon /evening shift, started at 1:15pm and finished at 9pm. I loved it, hehe!! We were so busy, guests trying to get me to sit them outside for the fireworks, but I cant do that! The Rose and Crown has the best view of the fireworks while you are eating dinner. As all the guests were seated at 9pm the fireworks started and they were amazing!! Thought to myself that I am actually working for Disney!! you really do get caught up in the magic!! so sad!!

So thats my first two days at work, off for day now, yippee!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home