The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hitting 5 months!!!!!!!!

Wow I have nearly been here 5 Months, where has time gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6months will be scarey!!! half way!! There are lots of peeps about to leave as their contracts are up, going to be sad to see them go. My roomie leaves in 6 weeks to go home to Canada!!! Going to be weird as I feel really settled in my appartment.

The Rose and Crown resturant closes from the 22nd Feb for 3 weeks, I will be okay as I can work in the bar, but the servers will be back out on the podium!!! hehe!!

Cant wait to see everyone that is coming out, Miss everyone loads.

Right off to work xxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home