The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Tu Tu Tango

Last night few of us went out to Tu Tu Tango a resturant on International Drive, was a brilliant night. The resturant was really different, we were surrounded by paintings and artist drawing. The was a belly dances and break dances. It was a really chilled out meal, Tapas style we ordered sooo much food!!!! But it was all very yummy.


After we finished our meal we played mini golf next door at Pirates Cove, last time I played was in Great Yarmouth with Chris and he won soo i was determined to win this time. It was the funniest game I have ever played. Adam kept getting hole in ones and kept saying how he didnt want to play in the beginning!!!! Half way round I was second to Adam and Chris was third!!!! As there was alot of mini ponds as you go round, Mike kept trying to get us wet!!!!!!!
After the 18th hole, I counted the scores and......... I WON!!!! YIPPEE!!!

Such a good night, never laughed so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home