The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Friday, January 05, 2007

New Years Eve!!!!

Wow where did this year go!!! Didnt think I would be working for Disney this time last year!!!! But I am sooo glad I am. I worked the bar New Years Eve, we had a great night. Few pictures of the night and the bar team, love these guys. Even Chris was behind the bar helping with stocking as we were soo busy, there was a total of around 79 thousands peeps the park!!!!!!!!!! At midnight we went out on to the lower deck on the resturant and watched the fireworks Wow they were amazing.


It has been a very different Christmas and New Year, but I have enjoyed it and i am lucky to have Chris here. I wish every a Happy New Eve and I cant wait to see everyone that is coming out here to visit in 2007. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home