The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Lads and Lasses!!!!!!

So yet again another Monday night!! This week lasses theme was "Miss World" and lads was Popstar Lads. I was Miss Switzerland, very happy as I love it there!! I jus wore White with these red and white snow shoes and a red hat and gloves!! We all had sashes. Chris and some of he other lads went as the Beatles, they looked brilliant. After the normal gartherings at the commons we all headed to Coconut Willies!!!!! This ramdon place, owned by british place where they place karato and have cheap drinks. But it was a real laugh as we all havent been out together for a long time. Everyone made brilliant effort, was sooo funny. I was pretty drunk by the end of it!!! hehe!!!



Sooo funny pictures!!!!!!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home