The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Evening at Clearwater!!!

Too round off an amazing day we walked along to Pier 60 to find some dinner and watch the sun go down!! We went to this cool crab resturant where we sat outside, Di and I shared the steamed bucket of snow crab, shrimp, mussels soooo good. have to go back!! While we were eating there was music playing, felt soo chilled out!!


Once we finished the sun had started to go down so headed to the pier which was really pretty. I took soo many pictures it was soo beauitful. This is way I came to America!!
I love this picture above it is amazing, I am so lucky!


There was still soo many people on the beach in the evening still so warm!
I couldnt stop taking pictures, love the ones with the boats with the sunsets!

This was amazing day and hopefully many more to come, didnt want to take the car back this morning!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home