The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Epcot and the FOOD&WINE Festival!!!!!

On Thursday I had the day off so I went to Epcot wiht Lucy. We first headed to Test Track which is a good ride. Then at the end they have all these cool cars, I want a HUMMER!! We then went on Soarin, which is one of my favourite rides. You are in a glider and you see loads of images from around US. You even get to smell the oranges from the fields. Lucy and I waited so we could be right at the top which has the best view.

At the moment Epcot has this big Food & Wine Festival, which is soo cool. They have added loads more countries to the Worldshow case, where you can go try the different foods and wines from that country. Cost like $1-$2 for each country and you get a small sample. We started at Canada, where we tried New Zealand. Yummy Kiwi and Custard roll, then I went to Greece to have the salad. We wondered in to the UK palivon I took lots of pictures, love working here. Rose and Crown is where I work, with fish and Chip shop which has jus been reopened. Such a pretty pavilon.

After UK we walked to France where I tried Escargots Provencal - SNAILS!!!!! They were cooked in garlic butter so you didnt really realise what you were eating!! I tried not to think about what I was eating!!! So glad I tried them, but dont think I could eat anymore!!!
I had a very yummy Champagne Slush. After France we tried Spain - Albondigas a kinda meatball. I was starting to get full, but we kept going. Next was Japan where we had Noodle salad with Shrimp, this was very good. Then finally we had Pizza in Italy, I couldnt fit anymore in but they was soo much more to try will def have to go back!!

Love all the countries such amazing buildings!!
After Italy we carried on walking round and I got a Strawberry Margaritas these are soo amazing. We headed back to the UK very full. Had the best time, love the Worldshow case always so much to see esperially with the Festival at the moment. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home