The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Food & Wine Festival

After going round the world once Lucy and I went back to the UK. Lucy meet up with some peeps and I met up with Candice and her friend Tessa. We headed off round the World again but to taste the different desserts!! Some were yummy, some were interesting!!!


In Thailand we had sweet mango & tapioca soup for dessert, it was nice, but very weird!! Glad tried it. Then in Scandinavia we had Ligonberry Moose, it was soo light. Very different again. I also had apple strudel with vanilla sauce from Oktoberfest which was the best.

Then in Canada I tried Chedder Cheese Soup which was recommended by Candice it was amazing. I want more!!
We watched the fireworks from Canada, which was a good way to finish off the day. Had the best time, so glad I went round the Food & Wine Festival. Want to go back at their were couple of these I didnt try as I was too full!!!!!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home