The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Bar Tender!!!!!!!

I am really enjoying working out here, everyday is different, meeting sooo many guests and finding out where they are from. They are all so interested about our home countries and how we get to out work out here. When we first start working, we are out on the podium or in the Chippie, we have to work towards being a Server or a Bar tender. We have to learn the menu and wine lists, then we have to take a test and spiel to our managers. If you pass we are offered one of these positions. Well I have been offered the Bar, I have been really lucky as two bar tenders left so they really needed people to replace them. There is so much to learn, but it will be worth as I will be able to get tips!!!!! Yippee!!!! cant wait, we are coming in to the busy season so I have brilliant opportunity earn lots of tips!! hehe. Also it is alot of fun behind the bar, we get out regulars would you believe come in. And you always get lots of Brits coming in to get there pints!!!!! I will miss watching the fireworks every night, they give me tingles everytime. But I am really happy and sooo pleased!!

So when you all come over make sure you come see me in the Rose and Crown Pub!!!!!!!!! I will pour you a good pint!!! hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home