The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Clearwater!!!

So on Sunday I had the day off, and decided to go to the beach!! It is starting to cool down out here, but still warm enough to go to the beach a soak up the sun. Strange the some peeps were off as well that came last time expect James. It was me, Di and Dom. The car we rented was amazing, sexy little red Chev. Really didnt want to give it back this morning.
The drive was good, getting used to the American highways and how the Americans cant drive!!!!!!!!! They are mad!!!!
We arrived at Clearwater pretty early which was nice cos it was quiet. I fell asleep on the beach and woke up to lovely sun shine. So nice to relax and soak up the sun, felt again really chilled out. Didnt want to come home.


Sexy red car!! so nice to drive, beach was lovely, really like Clearwater so peaceful.
After the beach we went to a little beach bar to have dinner, nice views of the beach. So cool!!!
I had mussels that were soooooo yummy!! then Di and I had chocolate cake, wow it was amazing!!

After dinner we went and sat back on the beach to watch the sun go down!!! I love the sunsets, so amazing. Different everytime. There were still lots of people on the beach, walking alone the shore. Just a different life over here. I would want it anyother way.



I love the beach and exploring Florida, I having the best time out here. This makes it all worth while. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home