The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Shopping and Dinner!!

On Sunday I had another day off, and as my room mate Candice has rented a car for the week she drove us to Mall at Millenia it has some amazing shops. I was in Heaven!!!!!! There is a shop called Forever 21 which is brilliant, like a Topshop but 10 times better.

Love my new hat!!hehe
In the evening we went to this resturant called Melting Pot, it was amazing!! You have four course of fondue. It was so cool cooking your own food. We had a cheese fondue to start with different breads and veggies to dip in. Then I had a strawberry salad. Then on to the (prawns, steak, chicken, pork) and veggies. We are soo many sauces that we dip. Then finally we had chocolate fondue, wow this was amazing we had brownies, cheesecake, fruit to dip. So amazing. We were so full after I could hardly move!!!!


Posted by Picasa Have to go back again. The resturant was so pretty too, really romantic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home