The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Blizzard Beach

On Saturday I had the day off and to Blizzard Beach with James, Chris, Jenna and Vicki. It was a hot day so I topped up my tan!! We went on all the rides expect the big sumit plumit ride, I am a chicken and the line was too long!!!! will have to go on it next time!!!


Afterwards we headed to Epcot for a bit, we were going to go on Soarin but the Fast Passes had all gone!! So we went to inventions instead. We played "Where is the Fire" you run round this house shining your light on the walls hunting for the fires. You play against the other the team, lots of fun!! We then had a go on the Segways, which are sooo cool and sooo weird! It is all done by balance and the movement in your body. Everyone uses them around Epcot that work there. Really want to have a long so next time!!

We walked the UK to see some peeps and I spotted Winnie the Pooh so had to get a photo with them, I was so excited to see them.

Love Winnie the Pooh Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home