The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Grand Floridian!!!

On Tuesday I had the day off, in the morning I went to one of the Disney resorts with my room mates, Candice and Betina. We went to the Grand Floridian, is was sooo beautiful and relaxing. The resort is one of the top hotels on Disney property, I would love to stay there. It has its own private beach. The weather was lovely too, I fell asleep was sooo peaceful. On the beach there was hammocks you lay in, really felt you were on a desert Island. So nice to spend the morning there, good to top up the tan as well.


The beach was sooo pretty and it was quiet. Also you can see the wedding pavilon across the lagoon, such a lovely setting.



The pool areas were also good as well, really comfortable sun beds yet again I fell asleep. My aim this year to stay a night in every disney hotel. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 2:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow betina sure is hot!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home