The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Drinking Around the World!!!!!!!!

Saturday was Dom's 21st Birthday and I was lucky to have the day off!!! We thought the best way to spend it was drinking round the world in Epcot. Sooo many people do it!! We started at Canada, where we had Ice Wine, very nice. Also had to try the Salmon from the food and wine!! yummy!! Next was the UK, we stayed here for a while and went to the beer tasting. We got Dom a half yard of beer, a whole 28oz!!!!!!! I had a Irish Cream and also had to try the Irish triffle, wow it was the best!!!!!!


Dom is the one in the blue T-shirt, we made him a mask!! Also in the Uk we went to see Winnie the Pooh and friends, love them. We also met Alice in wonder land and Mary Poppins.

After the Uk we headed to France, we had Grand Marier Orange Slushs!!! Strong!!! I went to see my room mate Bettina in Germany. I had rose champange from Italy,yummy yummy!! In China I brought a little fan, soo cute.

I went to see Nat and Di and work, they work in Merch in the UK.

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home