The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Drinking round the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We continued on to Japan, where I brought a Umbrella and they wrote my name in Japanse on it. Sooo pretty. Then Norway was next had to try the hats, I didnt drink anything in here as I have enough by then!!!!! Last country was mexico and cos Dom and Jenna's house mates work there we got to seek on to the boat ride and have a whole boat to ourselves. The Margaritas are soooo good, that was my last drink!!!


This is the view across the lagoon at Epcot as the sun was going down, so pretty.
Me with my umbrella, think it is soo pretty with the sun in the background.

After Epcot we headed to Downtown Disney to Planet Hollywood. We had some cocktails, but I could only drink one!!! Such a lightweight!!!
They brought out a cake for Dom and we sang happy birthday, it was a really good day. But I was sooooo tired by the end!!!! Dom and Chris, Jenna and Di headed into Pleasure Island, but Vicki and I headed home, my bed was calling!! hehe

Revising for the next week for the BAR, so my blog will be boring!!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home