The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Time is Flying!!!!!

So I havent updated my blog for a while, as my computer has broken!!!!!! I have sooo much to catch up on. I have now been here 8 weeks, which is mad!!!!!!! So I passed all my tests for the bar and I am now a tipped bar tender in the Rose and Crown Pub, I love it.

So it is cooling down here now but i am still wearing summer stuff. Christmas is coming and the parks are all getting ready. Getting all excited, or though it will be strange to be away from home. Miss everyone loads. But Mum and Dad arrive in 10days really excited to see them and then Chris arrives in 4 weeks, cant wait. Good things to come.

Hopefully I will have my computer working soon so i can update with all my pictures.

xxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home