The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Le Cellier

My roommate Candice works as a server in the Canadian resturant Le Cellier, it is one of the top resturants in Disney World and there is a three month waiting list to get a reservation!!!! We are lucky, we can get in with Candice, I was sooo excited about the food as I had heard it was sooo good and it was!! I had mussels to start always a must when they are on the menu, then I had steak, OH MY GOD!!! it was the best, it melted in your mouth. To wash it all done with, Candice and I had Ice wine martinis, very very yummy. I was sooo full after I could hardly walk!!!! We also ate soo many bread sticks, and dipped them in to the famous cheese soup. Wow it is the best meal sooo far!!!

One resturant down from the World show case, only another 10 countries to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home