The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Universal Horror Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So on the firday night I went to Unverisal Horror night, oh my god i was soooo scared. Compared to Disney, this is sooo scary!! There was these different houses that they had set up, each one different, there was one inside a mental hopsital, one about all different horror movies, one called people down the stairs I screamed sooo much. You walk through the houses and people jump out on you. I was sooo scared, I was given chased down the street by a guy with a chain saw!!!! I was done soo well with all the actors. There was also this street you walked through and walking amoung us, there were these ramdon died people that make you jump!!!


It was a really good night, soo glad I braved it!!!!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home