The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Mickey's Not so Scarey Halloween Party!!!!!

Finally I passed my bar test so I could go out!!!!!! I headed to Magic Kingdom on Thursday for Halloween Party. It was sooo good. they give you these orange bags and you go trickle or treating. We got soooo much candy, I am still eating it now!!!!!! They also had a special fireworks display and parade which were both soo excellent. It really got me in the mood for Halloween.

We went on the Haunted House which seemed more scarey, not sure why!!!



The fireworks were amazing, it included all the villians of disney. We had a really good night, so excited about halloween. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home