The Big Adventure!!!!

Chris and I are travelling Around the World for the next 6mths!!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Fun Packed Day!!!!!!!!!!

I had just a good day on my day off, we had rented a car for a couple of days so we made the most of it and headed to the Polyisian resort where we hired these little speed boats. There is two big lakes around the Magic Kingdom and some of the resorts, that you can zoom round, it was soooo much fun. I kept getting covered in water from James and Mikes waves, so funny. Good way to blow all the cob webbs away.


After that we drove to Universal Studios and went to the Islands of Adverture, which I had yet not done. We went on all the rides loads of times was soooo quiet.
Last year I lined up for spiderman ride for nearly 2hours, this time I walked on!!!!! So we made the most of it and went of the Hulk like 5 times.


To finish off the day we booked a table at Chef de France, in the worldshow case. It was sooo yummy and the best service. I had pate, lamb, them apple tart, wow it was sooo yummy. We also watched the fireworks.
Two resturants down now!!!!

I had such a good day, it makes it all worth while. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home